Blood transfusions, also known as hair transplants, are a very popular practice today, where the concepts of aesthetic anxiety and self-beauty are important. Hair transplantation is performed by experts in the field. The operation appears to end in the process. However, products to be used after a hair transplant should be used in the next procedure.
Care before and after hair transplantation is important. Because of this, many hair care products, especially hair transplant shampoos, are intriguing.
What should I do after a hair transplant?
The first week after a hair transplant is very important. The person should not hit, scratch, or rub the transplanted area for a week. In addition, attention should be paid to the lying position of the person. For the first 7 days after the hair transplant, you must lie on your back.
Hair should be cut with scissors for the first 6 months after surgery.
After 6 months, you can shave with a machine. Interesting what products should be used after a hair transplant.
Curious about hair care after a hair transplant. Because there are several advantages to using special products after a hair transplant.
Which shampoo should I use after a hair transplant?
Post-transplant shampoo products have some basic characteristics. shampoo;
- Should be easy to apply to hair follicles and scalp
- Must be healing
- Should increase the moisture content of the skin
- Must be antimicrobial
Hair transplant shampoos should have these properties. After investigating, we found a wide variety of shampoo ingredients.
For example, shampoos containing Capil have different properties. Thanks to its ingredients, the shampoo prevents hair loss and stimulates hair growth. The shampoo helps hair grow and strengthen.
Hair has been washed an average of 2-3 days after a hair transplant.
Afterward, wash your hair at intervals your doctor sees fit. In this part, hair transplant shampoos are important.
Shampoos with Capil ingredients fight severe hair loss. It also activates and stimulates weak hair molecules.
Evocapil Plus Shampoo is specially produced as a hair transplant shampoo. It is suitable for use after hair transplantation as it contains Capil and various vitamins in Evocapil Plus Shampoo‘s content.
Why use special products after a hair transplant?
- Since a hair transplant is a surgical procedure, post-transplant care is critical.
- It is important to wash your hair after a hair transplant.
- Not all products are suitable for use on the treated scalp.
- The composition of the lotion to be used is important.
- The ingredients of the shampoo to be used are important.
- Any hair care products intended to be used after a hair transplant may have side effects on the scalp.
- Using the wrong product can cause hair loss.
- The products used can worsen the results of the hair transplant.
- Post-transplant hair care requires vitamin A, vitamin E, zinc, iron, and B vitamins.
Products used after a hair transplant should be used with caution. Otherwise, unnecessary problems may occur. Special products after hair transplant are useful for hair structure and follicles.
After a hair transplant, scalp care should be different.