So many people around the world are living with hair loss problems and they would like to do something about it. Hair transplantation is a solution that reveals under these wishes. Hair transplantation can be done by both men and women. The process is almost the same in the two genders. However, men are more likely to get it because their hair loss problem is generally permanent and the only solution is hair transplantation.
Turkey is very ahead country in this area. Hair transplantation procedure is paid attention to by a doctor and their team. Besides that, the hair transplantation prices in Turkey are cheaper than the other countries when you compare them. The services they give at clinics it better, too.
However, you should be careful if you think about getting hair transplantation. Even if it is not a major procedure, it must be taken seriously. Especially before and days after the procedure is vital.
What Should You Be Careful About Before Hair transplantation?
The hair transplantation procedure is a process that needs attention and care. Not just by the doctors but you should be very careful about it. Before the operation;
- The very morning of the operation you should take shower when you go to the clinic you should be ready for the operation.
- You must not drink alcohol the days before the procedure. Because you will be given local anesthesia for your head and alcohol might be bad for you.
- You should wear something that you can undress and dress easily. You must protect your head.
What You Should Do After It
As much as before, the procedure has some important points, too.
- You should take your medicine on a regular basis. This is something you should never forget about.
- You should not scratch your head with your nails, this might be bad and gives you pain.
- You cannot be under direct sunlight.