Hair loss is a problem which something image. Therefore, so many people would like to get rid of this problem and they decide to get hair transplantation. Because hair transplantation is a permanent solution to hair loss and it provides you with new hair which not going to be shed again. Especially men frequently get hair transplant operations because of a serious amount of hair loss. They want to look handsome and charming again.
Hair transplantation in Turkey will provide you with this. The doctors are very into their job and Professional. Every year so many people from around the World but especially European and UAE citizens come to Turkey to get a successful hair transplant operation. But there is something that you should be careful about before the procedure. In this writing, we will give you information about this important subject.
What Should You Be Careful About?
Hair transplantation is not a serious or risky procedure. However, even so, you should be careful with yourself before the operation.
- If you take alcohol, you should not drink it the 3 days before the surgery because doctors will give your local anesthesia.
- Some painkillers like aspirin are not good for your blood. You should not take them one week before the procedure.
- If you have any kind of chronicle disease like asthma, high blood pressure or heart you must tell the doctors about it.
- On the day of the operation, you should take bath and shave your hair before the hair transplantation operation.
- You should not drink coffee, tea, or something including caffeine the day before the operation.
- On the day of the operation, you should wear something like a shirt because after the operation your head might give you a little bit of pain while you are dressing t-shirts.
- You really must have breakfast before the operation.